Languages Offered by the School of Languages, Cultures, and World Affairs
The School of Languages, Cultures and World Affairs offers courses in thirteen distinct languages. These courses span across six different departments within the school, providing a culturally and linguistically diverse environment for its students. Each language is its own unique program, defined by its faculty and the departmental or program goals. A list of the languages offered is provided below.
- Asian Studies: Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese
- Classics: Ancient Greek, Latin
- French, Francophone & Italian Studies: French, Italian
- Germanic & Slavic Studies: German, Russian
- Hispanic Studies: Portuguese, Spanish
- Jewish Studies: Hebrew